Hereinafter we are listing some places where fibromyalgia patients may get professional advice, help and support. This is an open list and we would appreciate our readers to send us some hints they believe are worth to recommend to others.
- NHS – self help in fibromyalgia
Telephone: 0300 311 22 33
General Post: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
- MyFibroTeam – is a social network and online support group for people who are living with fibromyalgia.
→ Contact Form
- UK Fibromyalgia – fibromyalgia's support group section for a list of support groups across the country. You may also find it helpful to talk to other people with fibromyalgia on this online community.
- Fibromyalgia Action UK – support groups
- Holistic Body Spa & Wellness Day Retreat – the Healing Spa
This treatment may help with joint pain, fibromyalgia, and many others
loacted: 908 Torrance Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA, USA
Bupa Health Centre
Our health centres,
located across the UK,
offer a range of services,
and health assessments.
No insurance needed.